Position Title: Executive Assistant
Employee Classification: Full Time (40 Hours/Week), Exempt
Reports To: Harry H. Hawkins, III, Executive Vice President
Benefits: Health and Dental
The Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting the Executive Vice President in executing the mission of Nehemiah by providing administrative support, managing schedules and meetings, correspondences with staff and partners, and overseeing special projects as needed.
I. Schedule and Meeting Management (35%)
- Sets meetings with staff and partners as needed.
- Works with other admin staff to fill meeting requests.
- Takes notes as needed during meetings.
II. Email Support (35%)
- Organize emails received by the Executive Vice President
- Respond to email requests as directed.
III. Communication Support (25%)
- Assist the Executive Vice President and Director of Communications in preparing written materials
- Help organize email databases as needed
IV. Special Projects (5%)
- Handles requests from the CEO/President as assigned