These are highlights from the COVID Pandemic Response Nonprofit Grant Program. Please connect to the Department of Administration website for full details and to access the application.
- Competitive Basis – Grants are awarded on a competitive basis – this is not a first-come, first-served program. It’s worth it to take the time to write a compelling proposal.
- Maximum Award – 25% of fiscal year operating expenses in 2019.
- Payments will be direct to the non-profit.
- Eligible expenses or lost revenue must be directly attributable to pandemic.
- Eligible expenses must occur between 3/1/2020 and 12/30/2020
- Applications due on 11/9 by 2 PM.
- Final report due 2/1/21.
- The Department of Administration will not answer questions about eligibility. There is information at the link above.
- Primary mission is the provision of services in direct response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Non-profit must have IRS 501(c)3 tax-exempt status.
- Non-profit must be properly registered at the DFI website. (URL = https://www.wdfi.org/apps/CorpSearch/Search.aspx?)
- Non-profit must be in existence since at least 3/1/2019.
- Funds are intended for non-profits that have fallen through the cracks of other CARES Act programs, so anyone receiving a forgivable PPP loan is not eligible for this grant program.